First let me explain just how powerful the moon is today and tomorrow… “We are having a major energy shift. Energy is currently super-charged while approaching a full Moon Total Eclipse. Six planets are in retrograde, Mars is appearing as big as the moon and intense geomagnetic storms are happening.
Signs that the full moon is affecting you:
- Can’t think straight
- Ears are ringing
- Head is buzzing.
- You’re struggling to communicate with others and feel irritable, angry, argumentative, zoned out, zapped of energy and are struggling to sleep.
If you are feeling any of that you are perfectly fine, in fact, you’re better than fine because it means that you are attuned to the universe and are going through a huge personal shift that will feel brutal but will push you through an extreme and much-needed transformation.
All of us are about to experience the longest eclipse of this entire century and at the same time go through the fastest, most powerful and turbulent life changes. It is highly recommended to take time out as often as possible over these next few days and quickly remove yourself from any situations that are potentially becoming explosive.
We’ll all notice our past coming back to test us and the decisions we make over this period will either show how much we have grown or how we are still stuck repeating the same dramas and maintaining ties that we know we should have cut some time ago.
This is our opportunity to prove to ourselves that we’ve learned from heartbreaking mistakes and we’re no longer afraid to end what is harmful and open up to new beginnings that hold life-changing possibilities.
Make sure that you are drinking lots of water, taking salt baths, walking barefoot in nature and take time out alone but mostly deep breaths and count to ten regularly.” – That information was used from ‘iamthebeardgod’ on instagram.
What does that mean for you? Well, it could mean nothing if you’re closed minded. However, if you believe then it could mean everything. We are NOT destined to be stuck in the place we’re at. Things, people, situations and the universe are always conspiring to change our world whether it be internally or externally. We just have to be open to the possibilities of change.
I’ve noticed some crazy reactions this week due to this full moon and let me tell you these are not unrealistic manifestations. I’ve seen someone rage so badly that it went on to effect, no less than, five other people. I’ve felt sexual energy that could be cut with a knife and felt others restless emotions more than ever. I’m being to think that be empathic is not a great thing. There are things to do though that will help get you through all of this and the main thing is to take a deep breath and go be alone. Since I have had a house guest since Sunday, I’ve done that a lot.
Another thing to do during a full moon is to set intentions for the universe at to what you’re looking for, whether it be in a significant other, financially, or just a clearer understanding of others. Find something that you want to change, embrace or understand better. Write it down or speak it into the universe. I actually went and had my chakra’s balanced last night which is a whole thing I’ll talk about another time but I left my friends place feeling “found” again and back in place. My body tingled and my head was clearer. It was a beautiful thing.
Today, though, I set my intentions for the things I need, want or desire because, well, that’s what I do…
- I want a sense of purpose and belonging. I want to make everyone’s life better who’s around me.
- I want financial freedom and a sense of security.
- I want to be at peace with my past, presently so my future is no longer effected.
- I want to be healthy, happy and energized.
- I want my relationships to be strong and meaningful and powerful.
- I want music in my life even more than now. I want to enjoy it. Let it move me. Feel it every day.
- I want those around me to be happy and content yet always striving for better. I also want those around me to be calm and peaceful.
- I want a happy, peaceful and sexually charged home 🙂 for me. I want a fun and loving home as well.
- I want to feel confident, sexy, beautiful and powerful.
- Now the fun part: Seeing my intentions for a romantic relationship 🙂
- I want a man who is fun and funny.
- I want a man who is kind and sexy.
- I want a man who is tattooed and loves music.
- I want a man who is beautiful and spiritual.
- I want a man who looks at me and I feel it everywhere.
- I want a man who isn’t afraid to tell me how he feels and what he wants.
- I want a man who is strong and happy.
- I want an exotic man. (Maybe with an accent).
- I want a man that wants to be with me because I am all those things and more.
- I want an honest man who is also trustworthy.
- I want romance and good surprises and communicates.
And those are my intentions for this powerful full moon. What are yours?