1. One thing about today was the best part.
2. No spending money on unnecessary things
3. Exercise, exercise, exercise. I’ve been so focused on every single day that I’ve changed it to five days a week.
4. Eat healthy five days a week
5. Follow a strict routine during the work week
- I came home today to find THE friend cleaning and organizing the kitchen. Which was awesome.
- No spending money – Check.
- Exercise – No, however I did hit my 10,000 steps during the day I didn’t exercise.
- Eat healthy – Check.
- Follow a routine – Check.
THE friend came over Wednesday night, late to catch up on our shows and while Wednesday night was quiet and uneventful yesterday was a good day for us. I realize that those actions are more about his several acronymed issues I still appreciate that they are taken out on my home and I have no problems with it. My true fear about this though is that the last time he did something so awesome for me he then took off for three months to not be heard from till he needed something.
That’s probably going to always be a fear that I have and that he says he’s probably leaving anyway, to another state. So why do I try? I don’t know but I still like our time together. I wish it was spent during the weekend and not during the week so we could actually do something fun instead of this routined cocoon that we’ve got ourselves into. Sometimes it really scares me just what I’d actually do for him. I don’t think he’d find any other woman that would and that has patience, understands his faults or flaws AND loves him unconditionally. I really wish he knew all of that.
Today, I’m grateful for loving him no matter what that means.