1. No complaining. Think of one good thing that happened.
2. No spending money on unnecessary things
3. Exercise, exercise, exercise. I’ve been so focused on every single day that I’ve changed it to five days a week.
4. Eat healthy five days a week
5. Follow a strict routine during the work week
Today’s Outcome: (Friday)
1. No complaining – Check.
2. No spending money – Check.
3. Exercise – Check but my Fitbit died so it doesn’t count 😦
4. Eat healthy – Check.
5. Follow a routine – Nope… It’s the weekend.