1. No complaining. Think of one good thing that happened.
2. No spending money on unnecessary things
3. Exercise, exercise, exercise. I’ve been so focused on every single day that I’ve changed it to five days a week.
4. Eat healthy five days a week
5. Follow a strict routine during the work week
Today’s Outcome: (Thursday)
1. No complaining – Check. My good thing that happened today was relaxing.
2. No spending money – Check.
3. Exercise – Check. Just a thirty minute walk but it counts.
4. Eat healthy – Check.
5. Follow a routine – Check.