1. No complaining. Think of one good thing that happened.
2. No spending money on unnecessary things
3. Exercise, exercise, exercise. I’ve been so focused on every single day that I’ve changed it to five days a week.
4. Eat healthy five days a week
5. Follow a strict routine during the work week
Today’s Outcome (Sunday):
- No complaining – Not checked. Pretty sure I complained about stuff today but I’ll discuss this more later after today’s posts.
- No spending money – Check. I didn’t not spend anything that I wasn’t supposed to.
- Exercise – Nope. Another of my rest days. Thankfully.
- Eat healthy – Nope. Which is ok because I get to splurge a bit on my weekends especially since my weekdays are doing so well.
- Follow a strict routine – Half check. I didn’t make my breakfast which I should have but Sundays are a bit tricky. We’ll have to see how I can make them better.
I will have more to say later today but wanted to play catch up. I’ll leave you with my thoughts today, about yesterday, in quotes.