1. No complaining. Think of one good thing that happened.
2. No spending money on unnecessary things
3. Exercise, exercise, exercise. I’ve been so focused on every single day that I’ve changed it to five days a week.
4. Eat healthy five days a week
5. Follow a strict routine during the work week
- No complaining – Check. My one good thing on Saturday was a lot of relaxing during the day and a little bit of excitement at night. I had a blast today.
- No spending money – Check. I didn’t spend a dime but I did a lot of stuff. 🙂
- Exercise – Nope. I did get some “exercise in” but not what’s commonly used as my exercise.
- Eat healthy – I actually did eat pretty well for today, even though I would have used it for a reward day.
- Follow a strict routine – no need.
Basically I had a great day on Saturday.